I have a contract with the federal government and I have an issue…

If you are a party to a contract with the federal government and have an issue regarding the way the contract is being managed (i.e. administered), call us. Contract administration includes activities such as monitoring progress of the work, issuing contract amendments, following up on delivery, payment, etc.

To make a complaint or to learn more about the complaint process, click here

Make a Complaint button

If your issue relates to the application or interpretation of the terms and conditions of your contract, it falls within the Office of the Procurement Ombudsman's mandate to provide alternative dispute resolution (ADR) services. ADR can be a quick and inexpensive way to address the issue.

To request ADR or to learn more about our dispute resolution services, click here

Request ADR button

If you have a contracting issue but you are not sure whether you want to file a complaint, please contact us by calling this toll-free number: 1-866-734-5169 or via email at opo-boa@opo-boa.gc.ca