Office of the Procurement Ombudsman Annual Report 2008-2009
The 2008-2009 OPO Annual Report was tabled in Parliament on Monday September 28, 2009.
The Minister of Public Works and Government Services
Pursuant to section 22.3(1) of the Department of Public Works and Government Services Act, it is an honour and a pleasure for me to submit this first-ever Report of the Procurement Ombudsman.
Catalog Number: P110-2009
Ottawa, June 17th, 2009
Table of Contents
- Message from the Procurement Ombudsman
- Federal Accountability Act
- Procurement Ombudsman Regulations
- SECTION 1: THE FIRST STEPS
- Building the Office
- Promoting the Office
- Quality Assurance and Risk Management
- SECTION 2: GETTING DOWN TO WORK
- Date modified: