Submitting a request for alternative dispute resolution

For more information on the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) process, please see the Alternative Dispute Resolution: Frequently Asked Questions or call us at 1‑866‑734‑5169.

Secure ways to submit a request for Alternative Dispute Resolution


Submit your request using our new secure online Request for Alternative Dispute Resolution form. Once you have completed and submitted the online form, a confirmation number will appear.

By mail, in person or by fax

Fill out, print the Request for Alternative Dispute Resolution request form (PDF, 319KB) and submit it to us at:

Office of the Procurement Ombudsman
400-410 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON  K1R IB7
Fax: 613‑947‑6211

Date modified: